Although we recently changed our name to the Montgomery County Chorale and Orchestra (MCCO), the benefits to the arts in our region remain the same as they always were. You can help ensure that unique musical opportunities are available to others just like you! Our budget is small and efficient, so your contribution will have a significant impact.
MCCO is a tax-exempt, 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. All donations are are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Our federal tax identification number: 45-2604691. We appreciate your support of great music!
WE INVITE YOUR SUPPORT
- Attend our concerts with your friends and family!
- Your business can take advantage of advertising and sponsorship opportunities. Contact us at email@example.com.
- Make a tax-deductible contribution by check, made out to MCCO and mailed to the address below. You will receive an official receipt for your records.
- Montgomery County Chorale and Orchestra
PO Box 3393
Ambler, PA 19002
- Or donate via the secure services of PayPal using your favorite credit card. Click on the button below: